Follow by Email

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Update Jan 22, 2012

We were settling in for a nice weekend with our family, our last before Ajay's surgery quickly approaching on Tuesday 24th, and i saw that since yesterday his gtube site was really red and swollen since the night before. I took him to the local ER todsy at noonand they sent us to the bigger hospital where all his specialists are, and also close to the surgeon. ( i felt as well as the docs for ajay to be closer to surgeon now vs transfer him later if there were complications)He has an infection, and needs antibiotics through an IV for several days. I will stay here with him, until the infection clears. Needless to say, the surgery for Tuesday is canceled (again). I will be sure to update soon when I know more.

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update, Carrie. I am so sorry to hear about this new delay. Still praying for your little man. Sending you all hugs...

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete