Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5th Surgery Update

With much surprise and emotional devistation, we were notified today at 1:20pm that our Ajay's surgery was completely cancelled. After a 3 hour wait in the waiting room and 5 hours of driving, with no food or drink for 15 hrs, Ajay still remained a champ. He played and walked up and down the stairs of the waiting room, gripping the hand rails, as if to prepare for a marathon. (he has never experienced steps with us yet) Although I was beyond upset and disappointed, there was another little person in the hands of our surgeon who needed prayers and dedication. Another little person's surgery was scheduled at 7:20am today, and was still in surgery when we were told ours was cancelled. He/She had serious complications and our surgeon made the decision to let us go and reschedule. But somewhere, someone else needed prayers today.
 
As of now, we are rescheduled for next Tuesday July 12th and will be the first surgery of the day. I am guessing 730am will be the operating room time, but needs to be confirmed.
 
Thank you for all prayers, txt and emails this morning!


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I"m Jovanna. I was very blessed to meet little Judah the first day he arrived at New Day. I fell in love with those sweet eyes. I just want you to know that ever since that day I have been praying for him. I know he was dearly loved by everyone at ND. I am so happy that he is now with his forever family!!! I will continue to pray for him and all of you!

    God Bless,
    Jovanna

    ReplyDelete